Business Intelligence Analyst
Financieel economisch / Bedrijf...
WO / PhD
The Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for management and development of business performance reporting platforms (scorecards, dynamic reporting), analytical tools and execution of ad hoc analysis to support business decision making by Exco and Commercial functions in order to driver profitable growth. The Business intelligence Analyst reports to the Head of Insights.
Your Key Responsibilities and activities include:
- Creation, delivery and interpretation of dedicated reports for monitoring on-going business performance while ensuring consistency, clarity, quality and timeliness of data and reports.
- Continuous improvement of the business performance reporting platform towards self-service dynamic reports and manage compliance with above market reporting processes and governance model .
- Interpretation of business performance and drawing focused insights on key drivers of business successes or underperformance.
- Creation and delivery of relevant data and reports in response to major ad hoc business challenges while supporting Business partners in drawing insight and action from data and reports.
- Ensure best practice learnings are utilized to determine best solutions to specific challenges.
- Manage relationships with multiple external data suppliers to agreed quality, timeline and budget.
- Identify opportunities for improved methodologies/systems that drive efficiency and cost effectiveness for BI.
- Provide coaching to business partners to ensure they understand the business questions/decisions that the BI data and reports can support.
- Arrange user training on how to access and interpret data and reports and provide super-user training to Insights team members to ensure maximum value from data and reports in commercial decision making.
- Seek personal development via staying up-to-date with new methodologies and market trends and challenge depth of thinking of internal customers .
- Structured internal operations by operating according to research guidelines and policies, structured archiving of information. Keep descriptions of the reporting platforms up-to-date.
From a suitable candidate, we ask:
- WO/Master degree (Commercial / Business Economics) and some business experience in FMCG analytics.
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Experience with designing and building database structures supporting front end reporting.
- Experience with Nielsen NITRO and SPSS, SAP BW, Power BI and/or other BI system(s).
- Good analytical skills, data driven.
- Proven experience in project management and able to manage multiple priorities.
- Commercial awareness.
- Team commitment (focused on cooperation with others).
- Highly curious and bias for questioning the status quo.
- Self-motivation, enthusiastic and is a self-starter.
- Ability to work in a highly pressured environment as well as strong drive for continuous learning.
- Fluent in Dutch & English.
If you have strong analytical and database skills, possess good business acumen, have commercial intelligence, you like to challenge depth of thinking, and want to act as an influential business partner, please apply (in English)!
Deze vacature betreft een fulltime functie.
Financieel economisch / Bedrijfskundig / Financieel Management
Fast Moving Consumer Goods
Business Intelligence Analyst, financial
Meer vacatures van Thechaincompany