Please send your CV and motivation letter to
with the “job title” as subject.
Position descriptionYou will be responsible for the load calculations of the wind turbine with focus on the rotor-nacelle assembly. The load engineer is part of the engineering team and reports to the Team Leader Loads and Control.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Numerical modelling of wind turbines with using aero-elastic codes (e.g. Bladed) with focus on Rotor-Nacelle Assembly;
- Responsible for interaction with the turbine system owners regarding the modeling of components.
- Evaluate floating support structures;
- Produce, optimise and maintain loads documents, procedures and tools setting up and analyzing of loads calculations based upon guidelines (GL/IEC)
- Optimize strategies for load reduction and/or performance enhancement;
- Support activities regarding wind turbine components;
- Support certification activities related load evaluation;
- Support activities on during measuring campaign for certification;
- Advanced degree (M.Sc) in Engineering (mechanical, electrical, aerospace,..) or other closely related fields.
- Numerical modelling of wind turbines with using aero-elastic codes;
- Experience in the wind industry;
- Working with certification bodies (e.g. Germanischer Lloyd);
- Knowledge and programming experience in e.g. C, C++, Matlab, Python;
- Knowledge and programming experience Excel; VBA; ;
- Experience with GH Bladed or other load calculation software;
- The candidate must have a good command of business English, written and spoken;
- The candidate must have good organizational and communication skills and must be able to work within an international, multi-disciplinary team;
Meer vacatures van 2-B Energy
Meer Loads Engineer vacatures